Very easy to operate and use
To replace a consumed filter cartridge,open the locking handle.
Turn the locking handle as far as it will go, then press the rinse button to release the pressure and take the filter head off the consumed filter cartridge.
Once you have pulled off the protective cap, place the filter head vertically onto the new cartridge. Multidem is then ready to go again.
Your advantages at a glance
- Consumed filter cartridges can be replaced quickly and easily without tools.
- Multidem is suitable for use with many conventional autoclaves and purification units.
- The spray gun can also be used to fill the sterilizers manually with demineralized water.
- For Multidem no external power supply is required.
- The water demineralizer system delivers consistently high water quality thus preventing limescale deposits in the sterilizers.
consists of: filter head, cartridge with 2.7 kg,
tubes and connectors (incl. Water Block®)
Instructions for use
Type: Multidem C27
2 bar – 8.6 bar (max.)
Water temperature (inlet):
4 – 30 °C / 40 – 86 °F
Nominal flow rate:
Water quality (out):
demineralized (EN 13060)
Water quality (in):
124 / 123 / 476 mm
2 x 3 m